Truefoodsblog Pizza Sauce- “Pizza improvement of the year”
As you all probably have noticed already we are falling under the categorization “Pizza Lovers“. Pizza has become a stable food in our kitchen and shows up on our table at least 5 times a month. As a chef and recipe developer I am always craving for new innovations in food. Pizza is a very multifaceded food with plenty of different creations possible. For most of us the coating lies on top of a tomatoe sauce when it comes to traditional italian pizza. Just recently I tried to figure out how to improve my tomatoe covering sauce recipe and came to a amazing new tomatoe sauce recipe for pizza.
If you want to have a easy, healthy and fast recipe on how to make a pizza dough make sure you try our Quark-Oil Dough Recipe, a crusty delicious pizza dough within 10 minutes.
How you do it:
- Make sure you have a proper blender/mixer for this sauce which mixes really fine.
- Add all the ingredients together into the blender and mix it well until smooth texture.
- Try the sauce and add some more salt, pepper or honey if needed.
- Coat your Pizza dough with the sauce (not to much otherwise the dough gets to wet)
- Easy recipe with much more flavour then the classic pizza sauce out there 🙂 Enjoy
Your Italian Kitchen fan Moritz 🙂
50% With Truefoodsblog:
- Tomatoe cubes 1 Can
- Dired tomatoes in oil 6-8 pieces
- Rosmarin (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Thymian (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Olives (green or black) 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil "extra vergin" 2 tbsp
- Salt & Pepper pinch
- Red wine (alternativelly grape juice) 2 tbspn
- Balsamico vinegar (dark) 1 tbspn
- Honey 1 tbsp