Cold Brew Coffee Brezel Brownies “Salty Sweet Treat”
Salt & sugar is like a never ending game & when chocolate and coffee joins: there is no ending to the story – except a hurting belly.
Again I was trying to bake again !& I am totally satisfied. Some people might ask now: but this is not vegan ! – yes, it is not vegan BUT like we always said: we are not excluding animal products… there is a whole discussion which we have to portray with ourselves to make a clear choice & until then we will continue using fairly, local and organic animal products like the ones used for this recipe.
What do you think ?
We really would like you to join the discussin because for me , as Claire, this is a though question. I have a very pylosophical approve to this tpic & I will definatly soon elaborate on that. Stay Tuned. !
How you do it:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Heat the Butter wth the chocolate in a pan and let it melt. Selt aside for around 8 minutes to cool down
- Mix in one egg after the other. Add the flour and the coconut powder and give it a good stir again. Now add the sugar and the cold brew coffee and mix shortly.
- Line a a 20cm * 20cm pan with baking paper. Add the dough half, add the brezels in the middle and add the rest of the dough.
- Top the dough off with some brezels, a sprinkle of sea salt and with whatever you feel like.
- Let this bake for aorund20-30 minutes or until a stick remains clean after testing.