Indian Samosas “Indian Appetizer”
Classic and good !The Indian Samosas.
They have a crunchy fried dough with some spicy and rich vegetables inside. You can actually fill them with what ever you want but for this recipe we wanted to show you the typcial vegetarian filling for samosas.
You can also use an airfryeri you want to reduce the amount of fat, but of course not everyone owns one or wants one just for a couple of recipes, so the frying in coconut oil is a perfect option and also add another dimension to the taste.
Quick and easy Indian Appetizer. Hope you enjoy !
How you do it :
- if you bought frozen samosas patties, strat with unfreeze them, as well as the peas.
- The second step is to boil the potatoes in salt water and drain them after and cut them into small cubes
- Now heat some coconut oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds until they start cracking.
- Then add the rest of the spices, the peas and the potatoes and give it all a good stir. Let them heat through and set aside.
- Now start Adding a tablespoon of the stuffing in the lower thrid of the patty and start wfoldingthe edges above until the samosas are sealed.
- Heat 3 tbsp of coconut oil into the pan and fry the samosas until they become golden brown.
- Serve with some yoghurt with salt, cumin and mint leaves.
- Samosas Patty 20
- Green Peas 30g
- Potatoes 300g
- Garam masala 1 tbsp
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil 2 tbsp
- Chili Powder 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1 pinch