Vegan Homemade Ravioli – “Super easy and fast recipe”
Hello, my loves. Today I want to share with you, a recipe that I have made shortly before my flight to Hawaii. The amazing Vegan Homemade Ravioli which are super easy and fast du prepare.
Me and my little sister love to cook together and one of the most fun things for kids is Dough. She could knead it, make her hand dirty, play with it, shape it and taste the amazing result of her work afterwards. Basically, every time she asks me to cook with her I make something dough related so she can have fun with it. That day it was Vegan Homemade Ravioli.
How you do it:
- Soak the cashews in the warm water and the Brotdrunk (If you don’t find it in the organic store you can simply use 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar).
2. In a Bowl, mix the flour, salt and then warm water roughly with a spoon.
3. After everything is roughly combined you can start kneading the dough with your hands.
3. Be patient with the dough, it will eventually get soft and beautiful.
4. On a lightly floured surface (in this picture we forgot to flour it- big mistake), start flattening the dough. You may use a pasta machine, otherwise, you have a little exercising before your feast.
5. The dough should be really flat, almost see through.
6. We have this old ravioli stamp, but you can also use a knife to form your squares of 5cm each side.
7. Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into little squares and heat them together with the olive oil in the pan. Add the herbs and let this cook until the zucchini starts to get soft and slightly golden.
8. Blend your cashews with sea salt and white pepper. (You may add some lemon zest and juice after preference)
9. Add the cashew cheese to the zucchini and set aside.
(excess dough might be folded and cut into favored shape)
10. The final step is to place 1/2 tbsp of the filling in the middle of one square. Use a fingertip slightly water the edges and place another square on top. Softly press down, make sure the pockets are properly closed.
11. Meanwhile, heat a pot of salt water. Place the ravioli inside of the water. They are done as soon as they are “flying” on the surface.
12. If you want to feel free to add them to a hot pan with olive oil and sage to give them some extra delicious flavors and a nice bite.
Here served with love.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe