Beet Pizza – with quark oil crust
“Not another normal Pizza” – try something new with the Pizza Beet Quark Oil Crust.
Pizza Beet Quark Oil Crust – who doesn’t love pizza? There are so many combinations of toppings that you could try. But how about something completely different and try a new crust ?? that is what we have done for you and it will definitely won’t be the last crust that you will see on this blog 🙂
How you do it:
Preheat the oven on 200°
- For the beet pizza you start with putting the flour, quark, oil and salt in a big clean bowl.
- Next, you put the vacuumed beets into a blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth beet paste.
- Put the paste into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients and start kneading it, either with a kitchen utensil or your hands, until all the dough is coloured. When the dough seems to be too moist, add more flour until your satisfied with the texture. Put into fridge while preparing the rest
- (The advantage of quark oil dough is that it does not need time to rise, so you can directly continue with processing it further.)
- mince the onion, garlic and the thyme and mix it with the rest of the sauce ingredients
- cut all your vegetables into thin slices
- Next Put some flour on a clean surface and start stretching the dough with your hands or flatten it with a kitchen utensil. Set aside and start with the other ingredients.
- put the sauce on the pizza and generously spread the vegetables and walnuts on the crust.
- mash the goat cheese with a folk and spread it onto the top.
- at last put two eggs on top
- put the pizza into the oven and bake for at least 30 min.
serve with arugula
Tip: quark oil dough is always very moist insight. To reduce this effect, you can also bake the crust separately for 3-5 min before putting on the toppings.