Blackberry Sage Elderflower Lemonade “non-alcoholic Summer drink”
Blackberry Sage Elderflower Lemonade “non-alcoholic summer drink”
Blackberry Sage Elderflower Lemonade – “non-alcoholic” drinks are all in at the moment. There are uncountable variations of conventional cocktails that are experiencing a revival due to their non-alcoholic aquivalents.
Its blackberry season in Germany & we are all in when it comes to hours of berry picking, hanging in the bushes and getting brused. Its definatly worth it! from jam to sauces, pulps, cakes, pure- blackberries are so amazing & healthy. The process of picking them makes them even more delicious I feel. So we had a coupleof friends over for dinner & they had the alcoholic version of it the night before, when I added some homemade Wineyard-peach-liqueur, which was amazing too. But today I felt more like something non-alcoholic.
I hope you enjoy it & let us know your favourite cocktail & its non-alcoholic version.
How you do it:
- Fill in half of the blackberries into a big can. Add some Sage, Elderflower Sirup & Lemon Juice, as well as the vanilla.
- Smash that combo until roughly blended together. Add the lemon zest & the sage as well as the rest of the blackberries, Sage & the pomegranate.
- Add a few cm of mineral water & let this rest at least an hour.
- Refill the bottle with mineral water as soon as you serve the drink and let it rest in the fridge or serf with ice as a refreshing drink during the hot summer days.
nice & easy !
- Blackberries 200g
- Sage 1 handful
- Lemon & Zest 1
- Elderflower Berry Sirup 100ml
- Vanilla powder 1 pinch
- Sparkling Water 500ml
- Pomegranate 1/2