Maple Silk creme with Baked Apple Cubes – “Winter’s Calling”
Silk Tofu? A sweet creme out of Silk Tofu ?? what? – yes! & it’s really really delicious.
The classic dessert with Silk Tofu is a classic mousse aux chocolate, but thats not what we are going to do today. Today, we are going to make a maple spiced Creme which perfectly fits to our baked apple cubes.
We also included herbs from a brand if you noticed: the brand is called “just spices”, so here is some clarification- we are neither sponsored nor paid by them – its just showing how to use their products in a way we like to do it. Nevertheless, we are also starting to work with some brands in the upcoming weeks.
The plan is to give you a clear insight into our judgments of brands that are active in the European Food Business right now and give you the most objective insight into their business as possible. I mean, we are studying this- why not share it with you?
Definitely let us know if you are interested in this kind of analyses.
How you do it:
- Simply drain the silken tofu and give it into a vessil or a blender.
- Add the maple syrup and the spices.
- Blend them together until everything is well combined and your result is a smooth creme. Season after taste.
- Place the creme in the fridge from 15 minutes or even over night.
Baked Apple Cubes
- Start with removing the core of your apple and cut them into small cubes.
- Heat some orange juice in a pot and add the apples to it.
- Add the almond butter and let this simmer for around 10 minutes on a low heat, until the apples got soft and cooked through.
- Serve it together with the silk cream and enjoy 🙂
- Silk Tofu 1 Package
- Maple Syrup 2 tbsp
- Cardamom 1 pinch
- Cinnamon 1 pinch
- Favoruite Spices 1 pinch
- Salt 1 small pinch
- Apples of choice 2
- Almond Butter 1 tbsp
- Orange Juice 3 tbsp
- Oatmeal Spice (roasted almonds, cinnamon or cardamom) 1 pinch