Raspberry Sorbet & Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake
Hope you all enjoy your long weekend ! We have to admit our weekend will like any other.
It’s late in the evening and it’s already 1 or 2 hours ago that we have eaten when Moritz starts to give me this look. “Ey Claire “, “what?”, “Can we eat the same as always now ?” – okay – and five minutes later we are sitting on the couch eating raspberry ice cream and chocolate soufflé or mug cake with a melting Core. Definelty the perfect night snack. The berries and dark chocolate, really really moderate sugars and good fats are actually really good for you and your sleep 😉 at least we tell ourselves this :p
How you do it:
Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake
- First add the dark chocolate, sweetner of choice to, the coconut oil and put both into the microwave for aorund 30 second, until melted.
- After this, add the flour of choice and mix well. Put one piece of chcoolate into the middle for the melting core.
- Lastly put everything into the microwave for at least 40 seconds.
- Nothing easier than this recipe !
- Put the frozen fruits into a high powered blender, together with the tbsp of milk and the Mint.
- Blend everything until smooth and serve with the chocolate mug cake.
- Dark Chocolate 50g
- Flour of choice (wholegrain, nut etc) 3 tbsp
- Coconut Oil 3 tbsp
- Sweetner of Choice (agave, sugar cane etc) 2 tbsp
- Frozen Raspberries 200g
- Frozen Bananas 100g
- Plant Based milk (Almond or Oats) 3 tbsp
- Mint 1 hand fu