Red Currant Oats Crumble “S’more sweet & easy “
Red Currant Oats Crumble – just another manic Monday! I am actually not a big sweet tooth but if I eat sweet, fruit is definitely a must have. Currant is in the season, the same as blackberries & again: you have uncountable options what to cook with it.
My mum taught me how to bake this summer & I actually get better at it each time. Crumble is perfect for any baking beginner! believe me guys:
if I can do it? you can do it too 😉
😛 At the moment I am at Lott Festival & its basically amazing. All the creative energy & everyone working so hard and hand in hand for the upcoming weekend is just beautiful to see!
How you do it:
- Preheat the oven up to 180°
- Mix the Coconut Oil, Oats, 80g of Brown Sugar, Baking powder and the pinch of salt with a blender until you get little crumbles.
- Place the Currants evenly on the bottom of 4 little buttered forms .
- Add the crumble on top and bake it for about 30 min.
- Let it cool in the oven & serf with some ice cream.
- Red Currants 200g
- Rolled Oats 90g
- Wholewheat Flour 150g
- Brown Sugar or agave syrup 100g
- Baking Powder 1/2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil room temperature 125g
- Salt 1 pinch