Vegetables Salad & Berry Dressing “fresh from the Garden”
Roasted Vegetables Salad & Berry Dressing “fresh from the Garden” or “Just another manic Salad day” so to say. Salty Salad with Roasted Veggies and fruits ? yes please.
Just mix it up sometimes! Without big words today- Enjoy this handsome mixture and stay creative with your food- maybe include your unloved left-overs;)
How you do it :
Roasted Vegetables & Fruit Salad
- preheat the oven to 170°
- Wash your Fennel, pears and beets and cut them into thin slices. (safe the green thin hairs of the fennel, tate before you waste you know 😉 )
- put them on to a backig sheet and drizzle them with 1 tbsp of coconut oil or any oil of choice.
- Let them bake for about 10-15 min until they start to become golden brown
- Wash the green leafy salad and remove the water properly, otherwise the sauce might get watery and less flavorful.
- Place the Salad on your plate or bowl.
- take out your vegetabeles and fruits and let them cool.
meanwhile you can prepare your dressing
- Wash your berries or take them out of the freezer and let them get soft.
- Add all the ingridients into a blender and blend it until everything is well combined.
- if you do not like the little seeds of the raspberry you can even use a colander and remove all the pits.
- i really liked to sprikle some red pepper and flower mix over the dressing, whichI bought from the german company “sonnentor”
Finish the salad by garnishing it with the cooled Roasted Vegetables & Fruits, the pickled radishes, seeds, leftover asparagus tips some watercress, cucumber, berries and the green tops of the fennel.
If you are interested into pickling radishes (wich by the way tasted perfectly in this salad) see our recipe by clicking the link below.