Salty Sweet Glazed Almonds – “Smart snack”
Its exams time and we are spending our time in the libery. While sitting around educating ourselves about the European Union and Research and methodology we are observing to many other students snacking. I mean, we are all arent we?
There is nothing better to pack your school stuff and a good amount of study snacks. Last time we had some wasabi almonds and they were amazing, but there was so much artificial about them that we thought: why not making our own. This is how Salty Sweet Glazed Almonds came into this world
Therefore, we invented this super easy and quick recipe for some homemade snacks. Almonds are full of healthy fats which are said to contribute to the brain functions so: perfect for studying. They are full of antioxidants, rebofla
Most of you might know the normal caramelized almonds rather than this salty-sweet combo, but still you might like those ones.
How you do it:
- Preheat the oven to 170° C.
- In a big bowl mix together the almonds and the spices before you add the coconut oil and the syrup.
- Mix this all together with a spoon until everything is well combined.
- Spread the almonds evenly on a baking tray with baking paper and let this bake for around 5-7 minutes.
- Take the almonds out of the oven and let them cool.
- Store them somewhere try and closed from the air.
Perfect with some fresh fruits 🙂
- Almonds 200g
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Smoked salt (or liquid smoke) 1 tbsp
- Coconut syrup or any other liquid sweetner 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil 1 tbsp
- Curry powder 1 tbsp