Simple Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies – “The sweet craving Solution”
This goes to you Sascha!
For those of you who dont know – Sascha was my roommate in the Netherlands for around 4 months.I had an incredible /short time with her. Although she worked long hours she was always up to some crazy stuff with me and Enrico, Remi, Julian, Frederique and Femke. It was never completely easy o live with so many people but we managed and we had a great time.
Although we all had our ups and especially our downs..
Cooking together was never completlyeasy as well. We all followed another rythmn of the day as well as another diet. Nevertheless, there was this moment where we all were craving chocolate chip cookies at once, especially Sascha. So we decided to make some by ourselves (we were to lazy to go to the shop). Sascha also wanted to eat the dough so I decided to create this really simple and easy vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe for her.
I will miss you – this is not goodbye
(Julian ate them all in a row the next day by the way )
How you do it:
- Preheat the oven to 180° C
- In a big bowl start mixing all the dry ingredients like flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small pot and add the sugar. Stir until everything has dissolved.
- Now add the milk to the oil and stir it into the dry ingredients, mixing until you get a smooth dough.
- Now add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir them under. Now form some cookies with the dough and place them on a baking sheet with baking paper and let them bake for around 10-15 minutes until they get golden brown.
- Wait or dont wait until they are cooled down 😉