Vegan Vanilla Buckwheat Grilled Peach Breakfast Bowl
Vegan Vanilla Buckwheat Grilled Peach Breakfast Bowl – There is basically nothing better than grilling pan & the fact that you can grill peaches with it. If you never have tried grilled peaches you definatly miss something. They slightly caramalize and the soft burned taste perfectly compliments the sweetness of the peaches which get soft and creamy.
After the tumeric buckwheat recipe someone asked me to show how I make buckwheat for breakfast so this is for you 😉 There is one small issue when it comes to cooking with buckwheat 1. it defintly takes some time 2. it can get slimy if you dont wash it properly.
my tip is : wash the buckwheat and let it sok over night, so it does not get slimy
How you do it:
- Soak the buckwheat over night & wash it with cold water the day after.
- Add the milk, agave syrup, cinnamon and the vanilla to the buckwheat and let this cook for around 5 min.
- Stir occasionally so it does not get burned.
- Heat some coconut oil in a grill pan. Wash and cut the peaches in half and let them bake for around 4 min on each side so they get those typical grilling stripes.
- Add your buckwheat to a bowl & top it of with your plant based yogurt, cashew butter, cashews, and granola
find out how to make your own granola under: https://www.truefoodsblog.com/recipe/buckwheat-peanut-tamari-granola-gluten-free-without-regrets/
- Buckwheat 150 g
- Almond milk or any lant based milk 100 ml
- Cinnamon 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla (powder or extract) 1 tbsp
- Agave Sirup 1 tbsp
- Peaches (we took wineyard peaches) 4
- Plant Based Yoghurt 1/2 Cup
- Cashew Butter 2 tbsp
- Toppings of Choice (we took cashews & homemade buckwheat granola) as much as you please