Vegan Winter Tiramisu – “All I want for christmas is Tiramisu”
Yes people, you slowly have to be prepared for Christmas!
This recipe is for all of those people who are not so much into putting in a huge effort but still want to have a good result.
This recipe has another special meaning to me. This type of Tiramisu was served to us on new years eve when we both were children. Since then it is absolutly my favorite – so of course, we had to veganize it. I remember cooking the craziest things with her – food was really becoming an art and a huge part of playing and experinecing with her. We spend hours and hours in the kitchen trying to create some creative recipes which never turned out to be what we had planned.
Most of my creativity in the kitchen i owe to this feeling of being unlimited and not having pressure. Of course, that is sometimes difficult to maintain, especially when your partner is a star chef and you are eventually having a food blog together 😀 But exactly in those moments when my ego comes in the way & i get insecure about cooking- this creativity always coes in after shortly breathing and it simply overtakes.
Anna this is for you 🙂
How you do it:
- Start with draining your tofu and put it into a mixer.
- Add the vanilla, syrup and spices to the mixer as well as the oat milk and blend until smooth
- DONT train the clementines. Break the spekulatius as first layer.
- Add 1 tbsp of the juice from the can on top of the busiquits to let them soak. Add the clementines and then the creme. Repeat that until nothing is left.
- Leave the tiramisu in the fridge to get stiff and cold
- Serve and enjo.