Creamy Cashew Pumpkin Sauce with Vegetable Pasta “Ambassador of Autumn”
Creamy Cashew Pumpkin Sauce- with Vegetable Pasta “Ambassador of Autumn”. Not much words today ! We had such a busy 2 weeks now. From the mountains to the streets. I have learned so much working with Moritz in the kitchen, the planning, the schedules, the techniques, the way of speaking, pushing the limits & never let go of the passion. It was such an experience. Those moments and opportunities always remind us on how blessed we are that we are free to do this & have the education to be able to transfer our messanges in such a beautiful way. Now is the time to find some peace, silence and “slow time”, recharging for our next study year, which starts in two weeks.
How you do it:
- Boil some water and soak the cashews in it. Pour as much in, so the cashews are fully covered. Let this sit while you peel the pumkin, onions and make some zucchini. Cut them into small cubes each.
- Bring some water to boil for your pasta.
- Keep the peel of the zucchini so you can mix it with the pasta.
- Heat a pan & add some olive oil & start cooking the onions, slowly adding the pumpkin and the zucchini.
- Let this cook until everything starts to get soft & slightly golden brown.
- Add the vegetable broth powder, white pepper, nutritional yeast and the apple cider vinegar to the soaked cashews. Add the vegetable half, so you have some left as a topping to it & blend it with a hand blender until everything is perfectly combined.
- Put your pasta into the pan you used before & add the sauce. Give it a good stir & top it with fresh garden herbs.
As you can see we enjoyed it with some fresh garden tomatoe salsa. Love tomatoes as much as I can, before the season ends again 🙁